Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Countdown - Candy Cane Pretzel Bites



6 days until Christmas . . .

I have made a recipe similar to this one, but last time I used rolos. These are super quick and very yummy - again with the mint!! I made a few different types because I wasn't sure if nuts would go well with peppermint. Turns out they don't! Not for me anyway! So, adorn your pretzel and mint Hershey kiss with upside down M&Ms or another pretzel! I preferred a pretzel, Hershey kiss sandwich.  


Candy Cane Pretzel Bites
INGREDIENTS:
Mini Pretzels
Candy Cane Hershey Kisses
M&Ms

DIRECTIONS:
Pre-heat the over to 250*. Line all the pretzels on a cookie sheet with parchments paper. Top each one with a kiss. Bake for 2 minutes. Stand there and watch them, if they begin to lose their shape they are too done and you should decrease baking time for the next batch. Now, press down the pretzel or M&M and let them cool, or stick them in the freezer for 10 minutes to speed up the process. 

Tomorrow is an Italian Christmas Dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment