Monday, January 3, 2011

Ringing in 2011!!

Friday, December 31st was my mother's 50th birthday so she had a birthday party/New Year's Eve party! I was in charge of desserts and I decided to do an entire dessert buffet. I made cupcakes with whipped chocolate ganache, a two-tier chocolate and vanilla cake, brownies, sugar cookies, chocolate covered strawberries, M&Ms, white chocolate covered pretzels, and my sister made the while oreo balls. I added two pictures of her when she was little and another as a teen, she was not too thrilled about that! lol. It was a total success, almost everything was gone by the end of the night!
My sister and I decorated the house with 50 balloons and I also made her a birthday sign to hang on their fireplace mantle.

Happy Birthday Mom! I hope everyone has a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment