Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rolos, Pecans, Pretzels, oh my!

My friend was having a girls movie night and I just cannot show up empty handed, so I needed something quick and easy! I remembered what I saw on a blog I read a few months ago and opted to make that!!

Pecan Pretzel Bites
Pretzals
Rolos
Pecan Halves
Yup, that's it! I'm telling you, this is very quick, very easy and very delicious!

1. Pre-heat oven to 250*
2. line all the pretzels on a cookie sheet (with parchment paper, but i was out) and top each one with an unwrapped rolo candy
3. Bake in oven for 5 minutes and no longer! They will not melt down as expected, but will hold their same shape
4. Top each rolo with a pecan half
5. Put the entire tray in your freezer to let the chocolate harden, for about 10 minutes.

Enjoy!

I now have a bag of pecan halves in my freezer, unopened pretzels and a bag of rolos just waiting until I need a quick snack again! OR, if you are just in the mood for something sweet, but do not want to make an entire cake, 28 cupcakes or or at least 36 cookies, you can make just as many bites of these as you want! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment