Friday, February 10, 2012

Red Velvet White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Need something manly to give your significant other for Valentine's Day?! Okay, nothing given on V-day is manly, but it's still better!  I having been trying to think of a fun dessert to make for Husband! I have made him girly hearts in the past, as well as Whooppie pies, but I wanted something different.  So I settled on these cookies.  Most of the time everything I make is from scratch so when I have the opportunity to use a cake box and not pull out all the materials and dirty every bowl, measuring cup, and spoon in my kitchen - I am all over that! 



Red Velvet White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
INGREDIENTS:
1 Red Velvet Cake Box Mix
1 cup flour
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 egg
2 cups white chocolate chips

DIRECTIONS:
Preheat oven to 350*. In a small bowl, mix butter until light and fluffy and then add the egg.  Once combined slowly add the flour and cake mix and mix until well combined.  Drop spoonfuls on a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. You should have about 24 cookies!  


Enjoy, these are absolutely delicious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment