Friday, January 20, 2012

Austin, TX Color Run Cookies!

I came across what looked like a fun 5K to participate in a few months, so I recruited some of my friends and now we are signed up and ready to run the Color Run on February 4th. I am really excited; although I have been running since high school (and stepped it up in College) this is the first organized run I have participated in.  So, in customary fashion, I have designed some cookies for the event.


The Color Run partnered with Habitat for Humanity to help raise money to build homes in the Austin area.  We will be pelted with paint after every kilometer we run and we help raise money for a great cause, what better reason to join a race?.  I cannot wait!


If you are in the Austin area, you should definitely do it!  Message me if you want to join our group! =D




1 comment:

  1. I was searching for race info and came across these! Adorabble!!

    ReplyDelete