Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Countdown - Santa Cookies

1 day until Christmas . . .

Okay guys! The time is here! This is Santa's big night. Do you have your carrots and celery ready for the reindeer? Did you refrigerate yesterday's cookies to bake today for Santa? And of course you have something for the elves, right? You don't?  Why not? They built your gifts, they wrapped them, and they packaged the sleigh.  Don't forget to leave that out tonight! ;-)



I don't have a recipe for today so you can bake yesterday's cookies.  I decided to just bake and decorate Santa related cookies! I have some Santas, Santa belts, a sparkly Rudolph nose, and (NEW) elf shoes. I think the little button, bite-sized cookies are my favorites. Wouldn't a jar, can, or bag full of sparkly red cookies be cute?!




I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Christmas and safe travels if you are going out of town! 
 Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment